Our team of experienced private sector mentors work with established companies across the county on projects to help companies to introduce new products, reach new markets, achieve sustainable business growth, link into local supply chains, access finance and work with research or academic partners.
Here our work covers topics related to business re-engineering, increased sales and profits, productivity and product development/diversification...
- Lean process development work
- Supply chain management opportunities
- Human resource management including safeguarding jobs and job creation
- Product and process innovation
- Signposting to funding/finance options including investment in R&D
- Access to academic knowledge, research and networks
- Routes to global markets and international trade
The Essex Innovation Programme could potentially give you access to a range of specialist services to enable you grow your business and/or implement innovatative processes to better manage costs etc. We run a programme of practical, meaningful advice from an assigned specialist mentor across a range of specific business themes.
For more information please email: EIP@essex.gov.uk